EVO Clutch Kit - Stage 4 Dual Mass - Race
Suitable for the following applications:
993/TT, 996 GT3, 997 GT3/RS, 996TT/GT2/X50, 997.1TT/GT2
This is a clutch package that we developed and engineered for our "in house" 850 HP 996TT. We utilize an OEM Sachs “999” MotorSports pressure plate and increase the clamping force of the by about 500 Lbs. This high clamp force pressure plate combined with our custom designed ceramic disk will hold high horsepower applications without slipping. This system was specifically designed for use with the OEM dual mass flywheel for near stock drive-ability. This system is suitable for daily street driving and capable of handling the road course as well as the drag strip.
Stage 4 Dual Mass - Race Clutch Kit Includes:
• Modified SRE MotorSport Pressure Plate - Increased Clamping Force to 4100 lbs.
• SRE Solid Hub Clutch Disk with 8 Ceramic Kevlar Clucth Pads
-SRE Throw Out Bearing
-OEM Pressure Plate Bolts
NOTE: Designed for engines producing up to 850 HP/TQ
-Increased clamp force for higher HP and TQ applications
-Smooth clutch engagement and disengagement
-Perfect for daily use
-Utilizes all OEM SRE components
The wide range of Performance Clutches, developed, designed and tested by EVOMS are more expensive than most clutch systems on the market. Quality components that have been carefully analyzed and tested are not cheap. Rest assured that in the long run, our clutch systems will out- perform and out last cheaper, inferior clutch kits that are available. The amount of money saved by purchasing a clutch kit that has to be removed due to poor performance or failure will cost more time money and headaches in the long run. Our properly designed clutch systems have the following essential advantages:
• Utilizes extremely high strength and properly matched friction materials - helps deliver more transmittable torque
• Incorporates higher pressure plate clamping forces - helps deliver increased HP/TQ without slippage
• Maintains excellent clutch engagement characteristics.
• Designed specifically for different power levels, driving styles and applications
• Features heat treated friction surfaces for superior thermal resistance
• Direct replacement for the OEM clutch system
• Increased clutch life
The latest CAE equipment, such as Pro-Engineer (3D Design) and FEM (Finite-Element-Method) calculations are used to custom design and configurations as close as possible to each individual application. We also design and build Diaphragm Springs and all key components of clutches to realize ultimate performance.
To evaluate the reliability of our products properly, careful analysis and tests are conducted in each vehicle and on test benches which have been developed by EVOMS.
Our Performance Clutches are assembled by hand. This guarantees the highest quality and accuracy in clamping load and release characteristics.